Death by dildo

Ever had an embarrassing accident that you knew you should see a doctor about, but didn't want to explain? A London man died after getting a vibrator stuck up his bum and waiting five days to seek medical attention for exactly that reason, an inquest heard. Are you in the UK already? Yeah, no I'm in the UK already
11:43
06.09.2020
665

All models in this video are 18 years old or older. 2257
harcore bondage animation xxxerotic role play for couples

Latest News

sexy couple fucking in bedroomlesbians spit swappingdrunken matures gangbangedgujju girls in sex games

Death By Dildo? | The Bilerico Project

Nigel Willis, 50, could not remove the sex aid and was too embarrassed to seek help, an inquest has heard. A man died after a vibrator became lodged in his body and he was too embarrassed to see a doctor, an inquest heard today. Nigel Willis, 50, could not remove the sex aid and spent five days lying on the sofa of the home he shared with his elderly mother in Forest Hill, southeast London. The diabetic was rushed to Lewisham Hospital on 30 December after a friend begged him to get help. Surgeons managed to remove the vibrator, which had become stuck so deep in Mr Willis's rectum it had perforated his bowel. It was discovered Mr Willis had a "foreign body" in his anus and he underwent emergency surgery.
dolly parton nude titsbabe hot nude prettyrisa murakami asian squirt and creampie5

Are dildos more dangerous than guns?

A man died after he a sex-toy got stuck inside his bottom and he was too embarrassed to go and see a doctor about it. Willis, who shared a house with his elderly mother at the time of the incident, is believed to have spent five days lying on the sofa unable to move because of the pain that he was suffering. He was eventually convinced to go and see a doctor after a friend insisted that he get medical attention. Willis went to the University Hospital Lewisham where he was treated for septic shock.
naked pics of ashley scott
voyeur and jupemens anal sweet spotsjapanese women orgasm tube 8naked pictures of band camp girls
The German Green Party is demanding that the country's government protect consumer health. No, it's not air pollution or nuclear waste they're concerned about; it's the amount of toxic plastics found in most sex toys. The substances, which enter the body through mucous membranes, can lead to infertility, hormone imbalances, diabetes and obesity, the parliamentarians warn.
sex for money in karlovyvary

Recent trends

29.04.2021 by Gogrel:

I can only dream of working with her.

02.05.2021 by Dosho:

Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner.

26.04.2021 by Bakora:

did you see his face when he told her to cum?

30.04.2021 by Ter:

and,you are sooo HOT with face ful of a cum,damn girl...

03.05.2021 by Tem:

And I thought the fat one was gonna be the freak.

Add your comment here ▼

Anonymous, we appreciate your opinion on this video!

Your name (optional):
Comment (*):
The field is required
Please wait...
Thank you! Your comment has been sent for review.
Unexpected error occurred, please contact support